Back by popular demand. Here are some riddles that will separate the weak from the strong (mentally that is).
The answers are listed together at the bottom of the page. Don’t scroll down until you give up.
1. People either love me or hate me. I make people look and think differently. For people who live healthy lifestyles, I will increase even more. I can fool some people. I’m a mystery to others. Some people try very hard to hide me, but I will show. No matter what people do or how hard they try, I will never decrease. What am I ?
2. Once there was a man who really wanted to enter an exclusive club. Unfortunately, he didn’t know the password. So, he decided to wait by the door and listened. Soon, a club member knocked on the door. The doorman pulled open the window and said “twelve.” The member replied “six ” and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman glanced at him and said “six.” The member replied “three” and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman gazed down at him and said “ten.” The man smiled thinking this would be easy. He replied “five.” but the doorman shut the window with a bang and didn’t let him in. What should have the man have said?
3. You go in through one hole, you come out through three holes. Once you’re inside you’re ready to go outside, but once you’re outside you’re still inside. What is it?
4. When your in a house fire, this is the best thing to make. And you must make it quickly before it’s too late.
5. What has one foot on each side and one in the middle?
Careful, the answers are right below.
Are you sure you want to look?
Don’t give up too soon!
Here they are…
2. Three. The password is the number of letters in the word the doorman says.
3. A shirt
5. A yardstick